Wednesday, May 23, 2018

God's love letter


“Be still and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10. "lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5b.  "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways.”. Isaiah 55:8. "I know the things that come into your mind." Ezekiel 11:5b “. “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine." Isaiah 43:1b.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you...." Jeremiah 1:5. "I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11. "I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5b. "See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands..." Isaiah 49:16.

"Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth" Isaiah 54:4a. "I have blotted out, like a thick cloud, your transgressions, and like a cloud, your sins. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." Isaiah 44:22. “Come now, and let us reason together... though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18.

"Look to Me, and be saved." Isaiah 45:22a. “I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, and the souls which I have made." Isaiah 57:15-16.

"Seek Me and live" Amos 5:4. "Why should you die...?" Ezekiel 33:11b. "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live." Ezekiel 33:11a. "The wicked are like the troubled sea" Isaiah 57:20a. “Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts...." Isaiah 55:7a. "The one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." John 6:37. "I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." Jeremiah 31:34.

"You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13.  "Give me your heart" Proverbs 23:26. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them." Ezekiel 36:26-27. "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" Jeremiah 32:27.

"Let your heart retain my words" Proverbs 4:4a. “My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11. "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:31-32 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27. "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." John 10:5

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27. "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you." Isaiah 60:1. “Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you.” Mark 5:19. “Do you want to be made well?” John 5:6. "Go forward" Exodus 14:15. "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard." Isaiah 58:8. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20.

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid" Joshua 1:9a. "For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’" Isaiah 41:13. "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14. "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10. "I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5b. "Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you." Isaiah 46:4

 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you." Isaiah 43:2. "Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you." Isaiah 49:15. "Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, and I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life." Isaiah 43:4.

"I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you should be afraid of a man who will die, and of the son of a man who will be made like grass?" Isaiah 51:12. "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5. "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake." Matthew 5:11. "I will contend with him who contends with you..." Isaiah 49:25. "Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me." Psalm 50:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment