Monday, February 19, 2018

You say, God says

You Say I don't know what to do with my life
God says I will lead you. Isaiah 48:17

You say I’m too tired.
God Says I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28-30

You Say it’s impossible.
God Says All things are possible. Luke 18:2
Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

You Say I feel unloved
God Says I have loved you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
I sent My only begotten Son to prove my love to you. John 3:16
I've inscribed you in the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:16
Nothing can separate you from my love. Romans 8:38-39
Abide in my love. John 15:9

You say I feel condemned
God says I don't condemn you. John 8:11, Romans 8:1

You Say I can't forgive myself, I feel dirty inside.
God Says I'll forgive and cleanse you. 1 John 1:9, Isaiah 1:18

You Say I'm often reminded of my past sins even after confessing them
God Says I don't remember your past sins. Jeremiah 31:34
I blotted out your transgressions. Isaiah 44:22
Forget the past, I will do a new thing. Isaiah 43:18-19, 2 Corinthians 5:17

You Say I don't see how things will work out
God Says All things work together for good. Romans 8:28

You Say I'm not smart enough.
God Says I will give you wisdom. 1 Corinthians 1:30

You Say I'm not able.
God Says I am able. 2 Corinthians 9:8

You Say I can't go on.
God Says My grace is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9

You Say I can't do it.
God Says I will give you strength. Philippians 4:13

You Say I can't manage.
God Says I will supply all your needs Philippians 4:19
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness. Psalm 50:12

You say I feel discouraged
God says Be of good courage, I will strengthen your heart. Psalm 27:14
Be not dismayed, for I am your God... I will help you. Isaiah 41:10

You say I feel like I'm losing my hold on you
God says I will uphold you. Isaiah 41:10
I will sustain you. Psalm 55:22

You say My heart feels troubled
God says I give you My peace. John 14:27

You say My heart feels hardened
God says I will give you a new heart. Ezekiel 36:26

You say My heart feels broken
God says I can heal broken hearts. Psalm 147:3

You Say I'm afraid.
God Says Fear not, for I am with you. Isaiah 41:10
I will hold your hand, fear not, I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

You Say I feel all alone.
God Says I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2
You are my child. Romans 8:16
You have family in Christ. Hebrews 2:11

You say I feel rejected
God says I will never cast you out John 6:37

You say I feel abandoned
God says I will never forget you. Isaiah 49:15

You say I feel like nobody cares
God says I care about you. 1 Peter 5:7

You say Nobody wants to listen to me
God says I will listen. Jeremiah 29:12

You say Nobody understands me
God says I understand your struggles. Hebrews 4:15

You say I worry what others think of me
God says I have peaceful thoughts toward you. Jeremiah 29:11
I have many precious thoughts toward you. Psalm 139:17-18
All flesh is grass, But my Word stands forever. Isaiah 40:6-8

You say I worry about what I don't know
God says What's revealed is all you need to know. Deuteronomy 29:29

You say Everyone seems to be against me
God says I'm not against you. Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment