Monday, December 26, 2022

Letting Jesus Handle Your Pain

Whatever hurts you hurts Jesus
Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted..
Isaiah 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows...
Zechariah 2:8 [whoever] who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
Whoever rejects you rejects Jesus
Luke 10:16 "[whoever] who rejects you rejects Me"
Whoever fails you fails Jesus
Matthew 25:45 (NLT)
And he (King Jesus) will answer, "I tell you the truth,
When you refused to help 
the least of these my brothers and sisters, 
you were refusing to help me."

Misunderstood? Jesus Understands You, He Made You!
Psalm 56:5 ...They twist my word... their thoughts are against me..
Psalm 56:8 You number my wanderings; 
...my tears... are they not in Your book?
Psalm 139:1a O Lord, You have... known me...
Psalm 139:2b ...You understand my thought afar off
Jeremiah 1:5 [Jesus says] "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.."
Isaiah 43:1 "I have called you by your name; You are Mine."

Fearful? Jesus is with you, let Him handle it
Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you..."
2 Chronicles 20:15  ...the battle is not yours, but God’s
Deuteronomy 1:30 ...He will fight for you...
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man brings a snare, 
But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.
Psalm 56:11 In God I have put my trust; 
I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Leave your trouble in Jesus' hands
Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me...I will give you rest."
Psalm 55:22 (NASB)
Cast your burden on the LORD 
and he will sustain you; 
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.
[Note: This was written in the context of feeling betrayed]
Proverbs 3:31 Do not envy the oppressor, 
And choose none of his ways
Proverbs 3:34 Surely [The Lord] scorns the scornful, 
But gives grace to the humble.
1 Peter 5:6-7 Therefore humble yourselves 
under the mighty hand of God, 
that He may exalt you in due time, 
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Rejected? Come To Jesus, He Won't Reject You
John 6:37 [whoever] "comes to Me I will by no means cast out."
Hebrews 13:5 "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Jesus Feels and Understands Rejection
Luke 10:16 [Jesus said] "[Whoever] who rejects you rejects Me.."
Isaiah 53:3a "He is despised and rejected by men..."
Nothing Can Separate You From God's Love
Romans 8:38-39 "[Nothing] shall be able to separate us from the love of God 
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Let Jesus' love fill your heart
Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, 
because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts 
by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Bear the Spirit's fruit by staying connected to Jesus
Galatians 5:22  the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace...
John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. 
He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; 
for without Me you can do nothing."
Forgive others as God as forgiven you
Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, 
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, 
even as God in Christ forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment